Pug Rescue of Sacramento (PROS) cannot survive without its foster parents and other volunteers. We rely on caring people who give what time they can to help find loving homes for our rescue pugs.
SOME OF THESE POSITIONS ARE:
- FOSTERING: give a pug a temporary home and provide love and care until a permanent home can be found
- HOME CHECKS: visiting homes of prospective adopters or fosters before the pug is placed
- TRANSPORTATION: picking up incoming pugs, driving pugs to vet appointments
- FUNDRAISING: organizing & helping at fundraisers
- EDUCATION: educating the public regarding the pug and Pug Rescue of Sacramento
- FOLLOW UP: calling after placed pugs
You can be as active or inactive as you wish to be, picking a job to suit the time you have to spare.
If helping our pugs would be of interest to you, please fill out the application below and either email it to us at email@example.com with the subject “Volunteer Application” or mail it to our address at Pug Rescue of Sacramento, P.O. Box 5094 Concord, CA 94524. You will be contacted by one of our volunteers within a few days.